Friday 30 May 2014

Festive 48 - Week 20


A simple card this week. I used a pre-glittered die-cut sentiment from My Mind's Eye , a scrap of patterned paper, kraft cardstock, rick rack and a Bo Bunny brad.

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. This link up is ALWAYS 'Anything Christmas Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter: 
Cute Card Thursday text only 
That's Crafty kraft
Christmas Stampin  anything goes
Festive Friday photo 



8 comments:

Pia S said...

Great choice of card shape and clean design, with traditional colors and a decorative sentiment.

Heather said...

Very pretty! A great way to use bits of scraps. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Sylvia said...

Great idea, I always end up with dozens of Christmas cards to make. Love the traditional colours and design of your card.

Sylv xx

Ardyth said...

Love how you've highlighted 'Christmas' in red on this classic-feeling card! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

Kay Miller said...

What a great card! I Love that sentiment and the cute brad at the bottom! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! :)

cm said...

Beautiful card in every way!
c

Rebecca Luminarias said...

Very pretty card, Marina! Love the red with white polka dots paper behind the festive sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with Festive Friday!

Geri said...

What a way to use that sentiment and your scraps, Marina! It's all come together so nicely…love the warm and cozy feel! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!!!