Thursday 30 October 2014

Festive 48 - Week 42


Here's a CAS Christmas card , using a Paper Artsy angel, masked and overstamped with Kaisercraft grid stamp. I added a stamped sentiment and 3 square gems. Sounds like a five minute make doesn't it? I don't know where the time goes when I'm crafting!

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

This link up is always 'Any Christmas Card Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter:
ABC Christmas Challenge  uncoloured image 
Perfectly Rustics  holidays 
Addicted to Stamps holidays  
Red Rubber Inspirationals  stay focused on stamping. 
Allsorts  Christmas 



15 comments:

Rahmat said...

Lovely monochromatic card Marina, thanks for joining us at ATSM.

sandie said...

That is some fab masking...this would have taken me ages!! Should I have linked my twine card to this post and not last week? If so, just send me a quick email and I will do that xx

chrissie said...

Fantastic Marina--have mine made but not photographed yet :)

Love Chrissie x

Deborah Frings said...

Really clean, simple and fresh. I like the you've used square gems on the grid. Nice work. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

sandie said...

Just seen you added this to ATSM-forgot to say, thanks for doing this xx

XxJULESxX said...

Great card you made! i would never have thought of that it looks lovely!!. hope youlike mine and thanks for the challenge!

Pia S said...

Love the simplicity of this design! CAS cards usually look like quick makes, but in my experience they're far from that! Great combo of stamps, the square gems are perfect finishing touches, so great with the background...

Kim Butterworth said...

The simplicity of this card makes it simply stunning. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

Meighan Wheller said...

Another fab card Marina. You must be getting close to your 48 cards! Meg

Bettina L. said...

Love your Christmas card. Great details with the stampings and added gems. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wonderful CAS card! That is a great image! Thank you for joining my challenge at the Red Rubber Inspirationals this week! Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs

Carissa said...

Beautiful card. Love that image. Thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas.
Carissa

Michelle J M said...

Oh I love this! A stunning CAS card Marina. Michelle x

susiestacey said...

Lovely CAS card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Christmas' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Becca Cruger said...

Gorgeous little card! Love the extra gems you've added to the corner!