Friday 7 November 2014

Festive 48 - Week 43


Although I could have cut this triangle Christmas tree by hand, I created a cutting file for it, so expect to see it in different colours and patterns. The circular sentiment is a Papermania stamp. On the tree, the floral panels are coated with glitter. 

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

This link up is always 'Any Christmas Card Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter:
Holly Jolly Challenge bingo - diec uts, 2dp, glitter  






5 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic Marina and I have made 4 this week-will add two later.Thanks for the challenge and your inspiration

Love Chrissie x

Pia S said...

A great contemporary designed tree, which I'm sure will look very different by just changing the color schemes. I'm sure this file will come in handy!

sandie said...

you would have cut it wonky!! Great mix of patterns-this would of scared me but you pulled it off in style!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

What a great non traditional style Christmas card! Love all the patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly!
Tracey, DT

Tina Campbell said...

That's a cool challenge and a cool way to have the Christmas cards that you need. Wonderful idea :)