Friday 28 November 2014

Festive 48 - Week 46


Only two more weeks to go!

This week I used a Polkadoodles CD, 'Magical Wishes', printed the pre-coloured image twice, decoupaged the sign post, added liquid pearl snow and mounted it onto red card.  I used a scrap of patterned paper and made a sort of misty frame using white pearl embossing powder. The circular sentiment is a Lily of the Valley stamp , with glitter added.

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

This link up is always 'Any Christmas Card Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter:
CD Sunday p is for (penguin, pole)
Scribbles penguin
Time Out  embossing (round the patterned paper) and sparkle ( on the sentiment)


15 comments:

chrissie said...

This is a terrific card Marina--hope to join you again this week

Love Chrissie x

sandie said...

that liquid pearl snow is just fab-looks so real and thanks for joining us at TIME OUT x

Carol said...

What a great card Marina, So colourful and beautifully decoupaged. The liquid pearl snow looks good. I will have to investigate.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

Lovely card Marina and i love the liquid snow, just beautiful , i think i will join you next year with a card a week . Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b x
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

Great card Marina. Never thought to use the liquid pearls for snow. Thanks for sharing it with us are CD Sunday. Wynn DT

Christine said...

A super card Marina. Liquid Pearls Snow is something I will investigate as I haven't heard of it. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday and well done on making your christmas cards.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Pia S said...

I love how you did the snowy scene for this adorable image, it looks great! Adorable card!

Shona Chambers said...

This is super sweet and love all the colours you used. Love the way you made the misty frame from embossing powder, never seen that done before, looks amazing. So glad you joined us at TIME OUT and hope you can come back again soon.

Shauna said...

Wow... this card is so cute! I love the scene and how it is off-center. That liquid snow looks amazing!
- Shauna

Jocelyn said...

I love this. Fab backing paper and such a cute image.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Meighan Wheller said...

Oh I love this card. I love the snow dripping off the pole. Another fab inspiration Marina.

meg said...

I hope you don't mind a new guest just found your site, great idea, love the penguin card

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card and I love your misty frame! xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, love the image, well done on making a card a week.
Margaret

Sandy S said...

Fabulous card! Love the layering of the images.... and kudos to you for your card a week!

Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs - hope you join us again... Good Luck!

Sandy S
(Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)